Wooooo

Wow I am tired...today was my friend's wedding. It was very beautful and all my friends looked lovely in their smart attire - not a sight you see very often! It has also given me a very positive outlook for the future - our group of mates are a great bunch, and we can still have a great day out when we want to.

Exercise wise I did not so good on Friday - it was my last day with Harry and I had incredibly bad lady pains - but I still walked a fair bit, but probably just under10,000 steps. Saturday I had a proper session in the gym - weights, cardio and swim and steam room, which was great. Today really I haven't done anything because of the wedding, but really I could have fit in a class or a run in the morning but I stayed up late and slept through this morning. But I'll be back on it tomorrow - I'm not faultering!

I also measured myself again and I've lost an inch on my waist, thighs and arms since the start of July, so that's wicked - my hips are staying the same though! So obviously got to work a lot harder to get anything to budge from there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment