Phew!

Yesterday - day one of le challenge, went very well. Harry and I walked all over town for four hours, here, there and everywhere and also went down to see the day festival in the park which was great. Poor little thing was absolutely knackered when we got back and promptly fell asleep next to me on the sofa! We both had our dinner and then we were out again to go and meet bf from work. Unfortunately I forgot to put my pedometer back on when we went for the final walk but before we went it was at 15,493 - so way over my 10,000 target! And I also forgot to put it on before our morning walk today, but I'm confident we'll still do over 10,000 with our afternoon ramble to Grantchester Meadows!

Having a dog definitely gives you a reason to get up and go out more - I'm really going to miss this easy exercise after Friday when it will be back to slogging it out in the gym!

0 comments:

Post a Comment